Organic Winter CSA
Yes you can continue to enJOY our fresh organic produce into the winter season! The winter program season runs from mid-October to late January with bi-weekly pickups.
There is limited supply of winter share portions so be sure to sign up early to continue to enJOY locally grown, organic veggies that are full of flavour!
Winter CSA Details – Join Our CSA Today!
- Winter CSA Half Share – priced at $280.
- Winter CSA Full Share – priced at $525
Winter CSA Pick Up Locations & Dates
Pick-up for the Winter Organic CSA at one of 2 locations:
- Saturdays from 11 am until 4pm at Lunar Rhythm Gardens – 253 Gray Road, Janetville, ON. Directions: from Port Perry East on 7A, Turn Right at Yelverton Road, Turn left at Gray Road
- Nov 14th, 28th
- Dec 12th, 19th
- Jan 9th, 23rd, 2021
- Mondays from 5pm until 6pm at – 239 Union Ave, Prince Albert, L9L 1C1
- Nov. 2nd, 16th, 30th
- Dec 14th, 21st
- Jan 11th, 25th, 2021
- Occasionally the weather may not be suitable for driving, in which case we will do our best to let you know by email, Facebook or phone.
What can I expect in my Winter CSA Box?
Each week you’ll receive a mix of in-season fresh produce. Items you could find:
- dried herbs
- hot peppers
- winter storage radishes
- sweet potato
- Jerusalem artichoke
- potatoes(up to 3 varieties)
- variety of winter squash
- winter greens
- root parsley
- brussels sprouts
… and other delicious farm goodies