BAKED FENNELFennel Recipes
- 1 head of fennel, trimmed, quartered, cooked tender-crisp, drained
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 hard cooked egg chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fennel leaves
Arrange cooked fennel in shallow greased casserole. Top with 2 tablespoons melted butter. Combine remaining butter with the next four ingredients and add fennel. Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 450F in the oven for 10 minutes.
Adapted from Garden to Table by Joan Fielden and Stan Larke.