Cheesy-Spaghetti SquashRecipes Spaghetti-Squash
- 1 (3lbs/1.4 kg) large spaghetti squash
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup part skimmed milk mozzarella cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) chopped fresh parsely
Pierce squash several times with fork or sharp knife to allow steam to escape. Microwave on high for 10mins, turning after 5mins, or bake in oven at 325F, turning occasionally; until soft. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
Cut squash if half; remove and discard seeds. Use fork to scrape indides of squash to form strands; place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly with a fork. Spoon into 1 squash shell; discard remaining shell.
Microwave for 2mins. or heat in oven
Makes 10 servings, ½ cup (125ml) each.
Recipe from Kraft Foods, Diabetic approved.