Organic Winter CSA Registration
Yes you can continue to enJOY our fresh organic produce into the winter season! The winter program season runs from mid-October to late January with bi-weekly pickups.
There is limited supply of winter share portions so be sure to sign up early to continue to enJOY locally grown, organic veggies that are full of flavour!
Sign-Up now for our Certified Organic Winter CSA:
Winter CSA ONLINE Sign-up Form
Winter CSA Form (PDF)
- 2018 Winter CSA Registration Form in printable pdf format.
Winter CSA Details
- Winter CSA Half Share – priced at $265.
- Winter CSA Full Share – priced at $425
- Delivery to Durham Regional Headquarters – $50 (one time fee)
Winter CSA Pick Up Locations & Dates
Pick-up for the Winter Organic CSA at one of 2 locations:
- Saturdays from 11 am until 4pm at Lunar Rhythm Gardens – 253 Gray Road, Janetville, ON. Directions: from Port Perry East on 7A, Turn Right at Yelverton Road, Turn left at Gray Road
- October 20th
- Nov 3rd, 17th
- Dec 1st, 15th
- Jan 5th, 19th
- Mondays from 4:30 until 6pm at – 7 Mikelen Avenue, Prince Albert
- Oct 22nd
- Nov. 5th, 19th
- Dec 3rd, 17th
- Jan 7th, 21st
- Occasionally the weather may not be suitable for driving, in which case we will do our best to let you know by email, Facebook or phone.
What can I expect in my Winter CSA Box?
Each week you’ll receive a mix of in-season fresh produce. Items you could find:
- dried herbs
- hot peppers
- winter storage radishes
- sweet potato
- Jerusalem artichoke
- potatoes(up to 3 varieties)
- variety of winter squash
- winter greens
- root parsley
- brussels sprouts
… and other delicious farm goodies