The greening of Lunar Rhythm Gardens!Information Miscellaneous Pictures Products Registration
Hello, Friends of the Farm!
Its been a blast from the past having Karen back as a teamster/intern this year. This picture looks like its straight out of 2013!
Many of you will recall that Jessalynn has taken a new Jersey calf under her wing. Here is a picture of Cinderelly out learning how to lead (with a little help from Dime).
Have no fear, the garden is greening too… The garlic is up!
Easter weekend is coming up fast – but we have you covered: we are having yet another Mini Market on Saturday, March 26th from 10 am to 4 pm. Get your orders in by Thursday, March 24th in the morning! If you need your order in time for Easter weekend, get in touch and we will try to accommodate!
Here’s what we have:
Farm Fresh Vegetables:
- Jerusalem artichoke – SALE! $3.50/lb
- Root Parsley – SALE! $1/lb
- Carrots (regular, rainbow & baby WASHED AND SORTED, as there were some not so nice ones last time…) – SALE! $1.50/lb
- Potatoes – $1.50/lb
- Cooking onions (red and yellow) – $1.50/lb
- Beets – $1.50/lb (mainly coloured baby beets)
- Rutabaga – $1/lb
- Spinach – $6/large, $3.50/small
- Claytonia – $6/large, $3.50/small
- Kale – $6/large, $3.50/small
- Eggs – $4.25/doz.
- Dried herbs – $1.50/bag
- Frozen peppers – $1/bag
- Frozen Pesto – $2.50/container
- Regular Honey Wren Lane Farm $7.50/500 mL $13/1 L
- John Todd’s Wildflower Honey PLEASE PRE-ORDER:
- Creamed Honey $6/jar (plain, chocolate, lavender, bee pollen, ginger)
- Buckwheat honey $9/jar
- Honey comb $6/each
Farm Fresh Meats:
- Chicken – whole & halves
- Pork- smoked ham roasts and steaks, smoked pork chops, back ribs, pork chops, ground, bacon, peameal bacon
- Beef- ground beef, roasts (short rib, cross rib, sirloin tip), steaks (blade, porterhouse, wing, T-bone), marrow bones, suet
- Milk-fed, humanely raised veal – scaloppini, cutlets
- Yellowlees lamb – kabobs in stock (can order sausage, patties, ground and chops – order ASAP!)
Don’t forget to sign up for our Certified Organic Vegetable Share! Thanks for supporting local, sustainable agriculture!