Mini-Market February 7thMiscellaneous
Hello to all!
There are changes at the farm!! Unfortunately Margie is not continuing with the duties as coordinator of the newsletter, blog and website.
A family friend, Eileen (Heather and Leah’s mother), will be taking over coordinating and posting for social media and newsletters.
Along with this change we will be introducing a new format – Heather & Leah will be providing fun photos and updates on farm events. Furthermore, staff will be contributing to the newsletter, increasing the level of community involvement! (Please have patience as we work out the kinks!)
Cheers, Jessica Foote
We will be holding an on-farm mini market on Saturday, February 7th. Please get your order in to us by Tuesday, February 4th so that we can have it packed for you and ready to pick up. Call or text 905-986-9612, or email email@example.com.
Please remember that all cheques are to be made out to “Jessica Foote”. Here’s what we have available:
- Squash $2 each
- Garlic $1.50 each
- Potatoes $1/LB
- Carrots $1.50/LB
- Parsnips SALE – $1.50/LB
- Rutabagas SALE – 99 cents/LB
- Celeriac $1.25/LB
- Kale $2.50/bunch or $6/lb
- Kohlrabi $2.50 each – ONLY 10 LEFT!
- Onions $1.35/lb
- Swiss Chard $6/lb
- Pork Sausages – All are gluten and MSG free!! Maple, Chorizo, Mild Italian etc. $7/lb
- Beef – rump, round and blade roasts, ground beef, stew beef, T-bone, rib and sirloin steaks
- Milk fed veal – scallopini, cutlets, T-bone and porterhouse steak
- Half chickens – grass-fed ONLY 6 LEFT
- Ham roasts, ham steaks
- Pork Loin chops
- Honey by Wren Lane Farms in Lakefield
- 500 mL buckwheat $7.50
- 500 mL regular $7.00
- 1 L regular $12.00
- 10 LB regular $45 per container
- Soap by us! Made from natural on farm suet, olive oil and essential oils $4 per 125 gm bar
- Pesto and hummus $6.50 each
- Eggs-4.25$ dozen
- Dog bones- 3$ each