PUMPKIN ICE CREAMPumpkin Recipes
- 4 cups (1l) good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup (250ml) pure pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp (75ml) golden yellow sugar, packed
- ½ tsp(2ml) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2ml) ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- Scoop ice cream into a bowl and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes to soften. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and beat with electric beaters just until combined. Freeze until firm, and then scoop to serve.
Makes about 5 cups (1.25l) ice cream.
Compliments of Food & Drink, LCBO