ROASTED YELLOW PEPPER GAZPACHOPeppers Recipes
Prep time 10 min. Total time: 30 min. Serves: 4
- 4 yellow peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ English cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5ml) Compliments Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Chicken Broth
- 4 tsp (20ml) Compliments Sensations Flame Roasted Red Pepper Tapenade
- Lightly oil grill and preheat barbecue to medium-high. Grill peppers and tomatoes, turning often, until skins blister. Place in a bowl and cover. When cool remove skins and seeds.
- Finely chop half the peppers and half the cucumber; set aside. Place remaining pepper, cucumber and tomatoes in a food processor along with garlic, vinegar, parsley, hot sauce and broth; puree until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in reserved chopped pepper and cucumber. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Divide between bowls. Garnish each with 1 tsp (5ml) red pepper tapenade.
Compliments of Sobey’s