SEA SALT & VINEGAR-ROASTED POTATOESPotatoes Recipes
- 2 lbs (1kg) of potatoes
- ¼ cup (50ml) malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp (25ml) vegetable or olive oil
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped fresh thyme, rosemary or dill
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Cut potatoes into quarters (or halves if very small). In a bowl, combine potatoes, 2 tbsp (25ml) vinegar, oil and ½ tsp (2ml) salt, and pepper to taste. Spread out on baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes, stirring twice or until potatoes are tender inside and browned on the outside.
- Sprinkle with remaining vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a warmed serving dish and sprinkle with thyme.
Serves 4 to 6.
Compliments of Food & Drink, LCBO